We employ industry recognized security safeguards to help protect the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. Digital threats continue to grow more sophisticated daily. Regal Home Lending understands these risks and proactively enforces company policies and procedures along with third party security measures to protect your private information.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL): The Regal Home Lending Web server supports the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) transaction protocol originally developed by Netscape and now largely accepted as an industry standard. The purpose of this encryption protocol is to keep confidential the information passed back and forth between a Web server and its users.
- 128-Bit Domestic Grade Strong Encryption: Regal Home Lending uses 128-Bit Domestic Grade Strong Encryption, a powerful encryption commercially available for Internet products.
- File Handling: We utilize the most secure business solutions platform in the world. All company email and file storage is hosted by Google’s Business Cloud servers. Your data is encrypted when it’s on a disk, stored on backup media, moving over the Internet, or traveling between data centers.
- Security Key: Security Key is an enhancement for 2-step verification. Google, working with the FIDO Alliance standards organization, developed the Security Key — an actual physical key used for Regal Home Lending employees to access their Google Business Account. It sends an encrypted signature rather than a code, and helps ensure that your broker’s login cannot be phished.
- Independent Third Party Certifications: Regulators expect independent verification of Google’s security, privacy, and compliance controls. In order to provide this, Google is subject to several independent third-party audits on a regular basis. For each one, an independent auditor examines our data centers, infrastructure, and operations. Regular audits are conducted to certify our compliance with the auditing standards ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, SOC 2 and SOC 3, as well as with the US Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP). When Regal Home Lending clients consider sharing their private information with us, these certifications can help them confirm that the product suite we utilize meets their security, compliance and data processing needs.
For more information about how your information is protected, please click here.