Thank you for choosing Regal Home Lending (“We,” “Our,” “the Company”) for your mortgage needs. This Consumer Text and Email Policy (“Policy”) outlines how we handle electronic communications including, but not limited to, text messages and emails between you (“the Customer,” “You”) and Regal Home Lending. By using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by this Policy.
This Policy applies to all electronic communications, including emails and text messages, between you and Regal Home Lending.
Consent to Receive Electronic Communications
- By providing your email address or phone number to the Company, you consent to receive electronic communications relevant to your transactions, account, or inquiries.
- You may opt out of receiving non-transactional communications at any time. Transactional communications for the purpose of account management or compliance may still be sent.
Types of Communications
- Transactional: Includes loan status updates, account information, and other information that is part of the service you have chosen with Regal Home Lending.
- Promotional: Includes newsletters, special offers, and other marketing materials.
- You may opt out of promotional emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any promotional email from Regal Home Lending.
- To opt out of promotional text messages, reply “STOP” to any promotional text message you receive from Regal Home Lending.
- Opting out of promotional communications will not prevent you from receiving transactional messages.
Data Security and Confidentiality
- We employ encryption and other security measures to protect the confidentiality of our electronic communications. However, no form of electronic communication is entirely secure.
- Do not use email or text messages to send us sensitive or confidential information unless it is encrypted or through a secured portal provided by the Company.
Personal Use of Contact Information
- Your contact information will not be used for any non-business-related purposes or sold to third parties for promotional purposes without your explicit consent.
- While we make reasonable efforts to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access
Changes to this Policy
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or revise this Policy at any time. Any changes will become effective immediately upon notification, which we may provide by means such as posting a revised version of this Policy on our website.
- For any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or call our customer service at (800) 344-8090.